Re: [Lingo] [JP] Listening Practice

On 19/08/06, Godwin Stewart <godwin.stewart@example.com> wrote:

On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 20:45:20 +0900, "Josh Glover" <jmglov@example.com>
wrote:

> Godwin, there also appears to be a French translation:
>
> http://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/2842611683

BTW, that's spamazon France selling the English version.

Oops... er, I can't read French? ;)

-Josh

PS: I actually *can* read French, albeit slowly and making heavy use
of a dictionary, if I want to get more than the gist. I studied French
for three years in high school, but I have forgotten all of the things
that would allow me to produce French. Passive comprehension of
written French still works to some degree. :)