Re: [Lingo] [JP] Listening Practice

On 19/08/06, Lyle H Saxon <llletters@example.com> wrote:

It's much easier now with MP3 players.  Recently I've gotten ahold of
some Japanese audio books that I like.  One [is] Botchan, which is great -
particularly after reading two separate English translations of the book
(the one by the Japanese translator is vastly superior to the one by the
western translator -

Would the one by the English translator be:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0870113674

and the one by the Japanese translator:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0804837031

I have read the former, and enjoyed it. I should give the latter a
try, if you liked it better.

Godwin, there also appears to be a French translation:

http://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/2842611683

Have you read it?

-Josh