Re: [Lingo] [JP] Listening Practice

On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 20:45:20 +0900, "Josh Glover" <jmglov@example.com>
wrote:

> Godwin, there also appears to be a French translation:
>
> http://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/2842611683
>
> Have you read it?

No, I haven't.

BTW, that's spamazon France selling the English version.

I'm having to take things slowly right now - you don't learn things as
quickly at 40 as at, say, 15 or 20... My current level is still
learning the 2 kana (although I do know my hiragana pretty well now,
it's the katakana that I struggle with).

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

Everything that can be invented has been invented.
               -- Charles Duell, Director of U.S. Patent Office, 1899