Re: tlug: Cygnus and Red Hat to merge

Do you think this related to Laser5 dumping RedHat earlier this year?

Someone had requested a translation of an ASCII article a while ago on the list,
and I responded to them privately and ended up translating the article.

It turned out to be a very candid explanation by Kubota-san (Laser5 President)
about why Laser5 split off from RedHat.
If anyone would like the translation or wants it posted somewhere, please let me
know.

Shawn

"Stephen J. Turnbull" <turnbull@example.com> on 99/11/16 15:17:30

tlug@example.com$B$KJV?.$7$F$/$@$5$$(B

$B08@example.com(B: tlug@example.com
cc:    (bcc: Atlas21 Shawn/OIPQA/Canon Inc/JP)
$B7oL>(B: tlug: Cygnus and Red Hat to merge

This announcement came via FSB last night; apparently it's all over /.
I guess I have to go look at /.  Arggh.