Re: tlug: ccp

>...Considering that egcs doesn't need a working
>compiler to build itself, a simple untar, ./configure, make, make install
>on the target machine would probably work fine.

I assumed the reason Chris suggested using another machine was because gcc
was broken/not there. How does egcs build itself?

A week or so ago someone asked how to use gcc when their system
administrator did not allow them access. Could they install egcs to bypass
this?

Darren

Next Nomikai: 15 January 1999, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
Next Technical Meeting: 13 February, 12:30               Place: TBD