Re: tlug: apache 1.3.3

On Wed, 11 Nov 1998, Jim Schweizer wrote:

> Is this telling me to upgrade gcc version 2.7.2 or is my libc.so.5.3.9 too old
> or what? Should I send a note to the Apache group or hang my head in shame at
> having a _very_ old Linux installation.

I certainly hope that your box doesn't have a permanent connection to the
net, for your sake.  It's a member of HJ's
"i-know-it's-insecure-but-i-don't-give-a-damn" libc family.

Upgrade that libc, man.  The apache guys would probably giggle themselves
to death if you reported a compile error with a three-year-old libc.

-- Chris