tlug: FAT32 mount problem

皆さん今日は、

I have a strange problem with mounting the Windows95 FAT32-partition
from Linux. My /etc/fstab looks like this:

/dev/hda1               /windows                vfat    defaults        0 0
/dev/hdb1               /                       ext2    defaults        1 1
/dev/hdb2               /disk1                  ext2    defaults        1 2
/dev/hdb3               /disk2                  ext2    defaults        1 2
/dev/hdb5               /disk3                  ext2    defaults        1 2
/dev/hdb6               /disk4                  ext2    defaults        1 2
/dev/hdb7               /msdos                  msdos   defaults        0 0
/dev/hdb8               swap                    swap    defaults        0 0
/dev/fd0                /mnt/floppy             ext2    noauto          0 0
/dev/cdrom              /mnt/cdrom              iso9660 noauto,ro       0 0
none                    /proc                   proc    defaults        0 0

While booting I receive the error message:

"mount: /dev/hda1 has wront device number or fs type vfat not supported"

But after booting, I can mount this partition correctly using

  mount -a

which mounts everything mentioned in /etc/fstab .

Then why doesn't this partition get mounted at boot time?

I am using Redhat 5.0 with Kernel 2.0.35.

Thank you very much for any hints,

Mike

--
Mike Fabian   mike.fabian@example.com   fabian@example.com
Feuerbachstrasse 13, D-67122 Altrip, Telephone: +49(0)6236/398539