tlug: Re: FSF Emacs 20.x (used to have a `was:' :)

    Kei> This choosing process is intractable.  I like something like

intractable = hard to successfully complete.  Choosing is easy to
successfully complete but annoying and time-consuming.  Maybe
"inconvenient" (plus some intensifier like "very" or "mongo")?

Talk to Jon Babcock (Yo, Jon!  Kiboze HERE!) <jon@example.com>.

    Kei> Japanese.  Or spontaneous OCR which reads from Joystick, or
    Kei> ten key pad.

For dynamic OCR, check out strokes.el by dave bakhash:

   Download the most recent version of <A
	HREF="http://www.mit.edu/people/cadet/strokes.el">strokes.el</A>...

   Also, you may want to read about <B>Strokes</B> on the <A
	HREF="http://www.mit.edu/people/cadet/strokes-help.html">
	Strokes Help Page</A>

There is also an X11 version (at least), see the help page.  There is
as yet no dictionary.

If you are a hacker, the lowest useful resolution for the algorithm is
3x3; you might be able to change the UI to use the ten-key pad.  Hmmm....
Next Nomikai: 15 May Fri, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
a word from the sponsor: