tlug: FXMail 1.2 -> 1.3

Hi all,

I'm in the middle of upgrading the POP mail client XFMail 1.2 to
what will probably be the final 1.3 beta.

Relatively scant documentation is making the configuration a
little trickey. It now supports multiple-pop servers but still
doesn't suppport Japanese. It's got a great interface to the
ispell program, full PGP support, sound finally works, and there
seems to be support for news (but I haven't messed around with
that yet.)

All-in-all I like what I see. Some of the major annoyances (like
crashing when you open another program) seem to have been fixed
- I'm still hoping for Japanese support one of these days.

Regards,

Jim S.

Jim Schweizer <schweiz@example.com>
Of what you see in books, believe 75%.  Of newspapers, believe
50%. And of TV news, believe 25% -- make that 5% if the anchorman
wears a blazer.
http://www1.harenet.or.jp/~schweiz/
a word from the sponsor: