Re: tlug-digest V1 #164

 > From: turnbull@example.com (Stephen J. Turnbull)
 > Date: Tue, 19 Mar 96 15:25 JST

 > Best solution would be to have Majordomo reject such posts.  You run a
 > Majordomo list, don't you, Alberto?  Check and see if you could advise
 > Craig on how to work that up.

I considered majordomo, but ended up installing ListProc, on which I'm now
running a couple of lists. Don't know if one is better than the other, it
happened that I got sources for ListProc first. Compiled. It is working.

 > By the way, is your Compuserve account really in 5+2 digit format
 > (check your .sig)?  I thought they were normally 5+4 digits.

Yes, it really is 70410,67. There are also 6+4 digits accounts (european,
I think).

-tomita.