Re: Buslogic

In article <n1384706341.94569@example.com>,
"Joe Marchak" <j_marcha@example.com> wrote:

>Has anyone tried using the 946C controller?  I get a swapping
>error during bootup. (I recompiled the kernel to include
>Buslogic). Using it in DOS/WIN is no problem.

You might want to double check the error message.  Before suspecting
your host adapter, I would confirm that:
  a) your swap partition(s) is where you think it is (fdisk -l will
     show you the partition map)
  b) that it has been formatted with mkswap
  c) that the scripts in /etc/rc.d are pointing to the right
     place when running "swapon"  (Is the correct partition marked
     as swap in /etc/fstab?)