[Q] Meeting Date

On Thu, 7 Sep 1995, Jim Tittsler wrote:

> In article <Pine.HPP.3.91.950907145707.4107B-100000@example.com>, you wrote:
> > Say Jim, which day is better for you September 24th of October 1st.
>
> Either looks okay from this distance.  :-)

Is Sunday, October 1st bad for anyone right now?

Currently there is one against September 24th.  If one or more people
indicate that October 1st is a bad, I say we go with September 24th.
Otherwise, we'll set the date at October 1st.   Let's wrap this
up today and then I will make the normal postings to the home page,
tokyo. and fj.os.linux newsgroups, TLUG BBS, and TWICS "LINUX"
conference.

If we get speakers before then, I will make a more detailed
posting.

How about if I tally the opinions between 17:00 and 18:00 JST
today, Friday?

Regards,
Craig

p.s. that note about the new JE distribution was quite interesting.
I tried to NFS mount my CD-ROM drive last night in order to
install JE on one of my Linux machines.  I couldn't get the
NFS to work.  Then, an interesting drama came on TV, the one
where they are working in a apparel design company, and I
gave up on NFS.  I am thinking of installing the full JE
distribution in order to test out Japanese TeX.  Is there
anything special about NFS under Linux?

     Craig Oda      12 40 82 A8 DF DD DD 30  BB 0E 26 22 E0 D8 F2 87
     craig@example.com      Public Key: finger craig@example.com
                fax: 81-3353-6096   http://www.twics.com
     Twics / IEC Building / 1-21 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160 Japan