Re: Compiling 1.2.13 with GCC 2.7.0?

In article <Pine.HPP.3.91.950907145707.4107B-100000@example.com>, you wrote:
> Say Jim, which day is better for you September 24th of October 1st.

Either looks okay from this distance.  :-)

Jim

P.S.  1.3.23 compiles and runs smoothly.  My ham app isn't happy though.
The config option for a SMB (Windows for Workgroups) file system
looks VERY enticing as a replacement to SAMBA.  Unfortunately I
can't figure out the mount syntax and haven't been reading the
kernel mailing list.  Things similar to NFS didn't seem to work.
Can someone give me an example of mounting an WfW share?