Re: [tlug] micro sdhc card recovery

On 13/9/24 17:23, Chris Salisbury wrote:
.... So if you really care about the data, I'd say first buy a new high quality reader and then try the (light) application of sandpaper or similar (just gouging the surface with something sharp might be enough).

Yes, tried all these nothing has worked, the data is no irreplaceable but its from raspberry running my 3D printer and I was hoping on shooting a few more videos for tomorrow. I should be able to recreate the config but it was created over many months of experimentation so I have to remember all the things I did.

Edward

Home | Main Index | Thread Index