Re: [tlug] CJK Input Methods

On 8/19/24 19:47, Lyle H Saxon wrote:
Thanks!  I'll give that a try.  In the meantime, with an update to the Chromium browser, Japanese input doesnt work within the browser.  It works in all other appliations, just not in Chromium.  The short-term workaground for that is writing everything in japanese in a text editor and then copy-pasting it from there into Chromium....

I hadn't noticed that but it's the same for me.  I did a quick google (using ducckduck :) and it looks like version 129 may have a fix:
https://issues.chromium.org/issues/40113488

I'm on ubuntu 20.5 which has chromium 127 but mostly I use firefox and it seeme sto be ok.

Steve S.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index