Re: [tlug] Looking for employment

Hello Dave!

We are a worker cooperative based in Yugawara, Japan
https://tng.coop

There are nominally 10 worker cooperators at the moment but I am the
only person engaged in any real paid work πŸ˜…οΈ (and even then, my work
is pretty lightweight at the moment)   and Yes, we are 100% remote

If you are interested, come join our Coop Casual Conference this
Thursday(17:00JST) [and this is not only for us but all IT worker coops
and friends] - my apologies in advance if I am not there due to Sakura
daytrip but I am often there.

------

A weekly meeting (Thursdays at 08:00 UTC AND at 17:00 UTC in the big
blue button room: http://communitybridge.com/ccc access code: ccc)
where we can chat about shared challenges, experiences, and best
practices for worker coops!

-Yasu

Home | Main Index | Thread Index