Re: [tlug] Need laptop vendor recommendation

Highly recommend the Framework Laptop. I have a gen 1 and absolutely love it.
64GB ram, 2TB NVMe, and i7 make it sing. Chassis is great, and of course the
repairability is off the charts. I replaced the keyboard with a blank keycap
one.

The ability to charge from both sides of the laptop is also a surprisingly nice
quality of life improvement as somebody that works in lots of different
locations.

Price point is also within your range. Need to bounce delivery through a
service (or relatives) in a location where Framework officially sells to,
though.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index