Re: [tlug] Nomikai this Friday?

As none of the smaller pubs are willing to take reservations, I made a reservation for one table at

Schmatz Nakameguro

〒153-0051 Tokyo, Meguro City, Kamimeguro, 1 Chome−22−4

https://www.schmatz.jp/locations/schmatz-nakameguro

The reservation is under the name "Tokyo Linux" from 6:30 pm.

Last order is at 8 pm, closing time is at 9 pm.

looking forward to meeting you there.