Re: [tlug] Nomikai this Friday?

On 13/10/21 1:16 am, Benjamin Kowarsch wrote:

On Tue, 12 Oct 2021 at 23:28, Edward Middleton <edward.middleton@example.com <mailto:edward.middleton@example.com>> wrote:

    If you can book the place I will update the webpage.

I assume that venues will want to know how many people are going to attend when making reservations.

We usually try to book the table rather then a course because that avoids issues if people don't show up.

What number do you tell them usually?

I think we had about 5 people last Nomiakai so a table would probably do but it works best.

Also, is there any way we can get an indication how many people will attend under these current special circumstances?

I will try to make it but it will depend on work and whether its near the Akihabara side of Tokyo

Edward

Home | Main Index | Thread Index