Re: [tlug] Help with fsck and ocfs2 (or even ext4?)...

On 9/19/21 18:21, Raymond Wan wrote:
> Thanks for this!  The numbers I showed were for fsck and not actual
> reading/writing.  Nevertheless, access to this file system has been slow
> before this problem occurred.
>
> Perhaps I will look into it later, but at the moment, I'm more concerned
> about data loss and how I can get this file system back into read/write
> mode.  More efficient data access will be on my "to do" list after I
> solve this problem.

What I meant is I don't think you will solve the file system problem
with connectivity problem on " SAN " config. " Magic # errors " are
consistent with connectivity problems + rate is very low + ...

I know tackling the connectivity is a pain but I'm pretty sure about it.

Best,

Home | Main Index | Thread Index