Re: [tlug] Help with fsck and ocfs2 (or even ext4?)...

On 9/18/21 15:24, Raymond Wan wrote:
> I'm having a problem with a file system at work and I'm unfortunately
> not very good with these type of problems.

Greetings to you all! Judging by the figures you're reading under " rate
", I'm pretty sure to affirm you've got connectivity problems in place.
Transfer rates here are too slow for a file system to work, in my book.

Look therefore for a faulty, overloaded switch, cables and such on the
path between the devices.

As for file systems of choice, I definitely don't appreciate Oracle as a
company. I always go where the community is in control.

Best and take care! フェルナンド

Home | Main Index | Thread Index