Re: [tlug] Tiny Linux distro for boot loader?

I explored using MaaS [1] with iPXE a few months ago and it looks pretty cool. I ended up not using it because securing it over the internet looked like it was going to be too much effort for what I needed to get done at the time (which didn't actually include remote booting at all). But for setting up the network, using cloud images ([2],[3], etc.) with cloud-init [4] has been working quite well for me.

[1] https://maas.io/
[2] https://cloud-images.ubuntu.com/releases/
[3] https://alt.fedoraproject.org/cloud/
[4] https://github.com/canonical/cloud-init