Re: [tlug] January 9th Technical Meeting

On Sat, 9 Jan 2021 16:44:14 +0900
Jim Tittsler <jwt-tlug@example.com> wrote:

> https://gather.town/ seems to work really well for a group this size.

Darn, I'm sorry I missed this one.
I need to pay more attention to the meeting announcements.

We've been using gather for months successfully.
Folks who moved away to NYC & Singapore are joining regularly.

Gather is great for supporting multiple conversations instead of
the one discussion approach most online meeting things support.

Gather is under active development. It changes from week to week.
I would like for it to have attenuation with distance like rambly
has, so that one can concentrate on one conversation, but hear
enough of other conversations to know when to move closer to
other conversations.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index