Re: [tlug] Ubuntu 18.04 - changing grub parameters

On 2020-04-13 11:09, Jim Breen wrote:
GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT="quiet splash nomodeset"

Hummm... " nomodeset " is a compatibility argument in my book... I would very much wait for 20.04 which is just around the corner and I bet my bottom dollar it will fix the system without " arguments "... Cheers everybody! Let's run a biergarten next time in Tokyo, that's all I ask for! Fernando.