Re: [tlug] Ubuntu 18.04 - changing grub parameters

On Mon, 13 Apr 2020 at 02:29, Raymond Wan <rwan.kyoto@example.com> wrote:
> I've noticed Ubuntu's support of NVidia cards has improved
> noticeably the last couple of years.  As it's a new system,
> you might want to give Ubuntu 19.10 a try -- maybe it solves
> some problems that 18.04 had?  Of course, if you want an
> LTS, in a couple of weeks, 20.04 will be out.

Trying 19.10 is on my list if I can't make any progress with 18.04.

I realise 20.04 is not far off, and if needs be I can wait for that. I
may get more help from Ubuntu people if my problem persists with the
most recent release.

Jim

--
Jim Breen
Adjunct Snr Research Fellow, Japanese Studies Centre, Monash University