Re: [tlug] Dropbox Linux Client (was: File-sharing (was: Books for free))

>> It has been Linux unfriendly for over a year (won't work on an encrypted
>> partition, but for no good reason)....
>
> Well, I'm currently using Dropbox on at least six different Linux
> hosts, all with encrypted partitions, ...

This is the "accepted solution", i.e. the official Dropbox response:

https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/Error-messages/Dropbox-client-warns-me-that-it-ll-stop-syncing-in-Nov-why/m-p/308355#M19378

If you are encrypted in such a way that it still tells the dropbox
client it is an ext4 filesystem, I think you might get away with it?

Darren