Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] VPN?
- Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2018 09:52:29 -0300
- From: "Schwartz, Fernando G." <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] VPN?
- References: <1528618310.1210498.1402669344.48BE87D7@webmail.messagingengine.com> <email@example.com>
- Organization: https://www.fgs.eti.br/
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/52.8.0
On 06/10/2018 09:34 AM, Stephen Lee wrote:Try those that are over TCP, and if all else fails, the legacy one over TCP port 443, which is used by default by HTTPS and not blocked by firewalls normally.... Knowing that "OpenVPN" over "UDP" is your prime (performance) option. Not "TCP". Cheers!
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] VPN?
- Next by Date: [tlug] VPN?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] VPN?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] VPN?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links