Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] VPN?
- Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2018 20:34:55 +0800
- From: Stephen Lee <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] VPN?
- References: <1528618310.1210498.1402669344.48BE87D7@webmail.messagingengine.com>
David J Iannucci <email@example.com> wrote: > Incidentally, the main reason I want to leave PIA is that I cannot use > them on the free wifi offered at Apple Stores. [...] I asked them, and they > say they don't block VPNs. Go figure. Maybe it's the protocol used? Perhaps you are using OpenVPN over UDP? PIA supports several different configurations. https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/helpdesk/kb/articles/what-s-the-difference-between-the-ovpn-files Try those that are over TCP, and if all else fails, the legacy one over TCP port 443, which is used by default by HTTPS and not blocked by firewalls normally. -- Stephen Lee <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Re: [tlug] VPN?
- From: Schwartz, Fernando G.
- [tlug] VPN?
- From: David J Iannucci
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] VPN?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] VPN?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] VPN?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] VPN?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links