Re: [tlug] fcitx/mozc IME: black on black

On Wed, May 30, 2018 at 05:06:50PM +0100, Darren Cook wrote:

> I noticed pinyin input is fine, so I'm going to assume it is a mozc
> setting. So, I did an apt purge of all mozc packages, then did `apt
> install fcitx-mozc mozc-utils-gui mozc-server`, but still getting
> black-on-black.
>
> Skimmed through both open and closed mozc issues on github, and nothing
> stood out.
>
> No-one on TLUG has ever decided to customize their IME colour scheme?!
> Whatever is the world coming to.

Have you tried creating a different user and seeing if it works there.
There's usually a $HOME/.config/fcitx/profiles directory, but I don't know
what you could safely remove from that without having to start from
scratch.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6