Re: [tlug] fcitx/mozc IME: black on black

On Wed, May 30, 2018 at 11:52:49PM +0900, Curt Sampson wrote:

> > > I'd keep it, as black and slightly darker black is Archer-level cool.[1] :-)
> >

> It's on Netflix Japan. All eight seasons.

Season 9 is running now. I don't know if it's me or Archer, but
I feel as if it's getting tired. They've changed the setting completely,
Krieger is a parrot.  I think it's supposed to be a dream.

Though, when posting on forums that I like or dislike a particular thing
and don't care what others think, I sometimes post a link to this Archer
clip.

http://srobb.net/selfish.mp4

The scenario is that Archer and Lana are being hunted as prey by a drug
lord and he's giving them a head start.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6