Re: [tlug] Android 6 and LINE notifications

> Under Settings, select Notifications below "General settings".  I
> actually have all of the following off:
>
> * Message previews
> * Display pop-ups when screen is on
> * Display pop-ups when screen is off

Thanks Claus, Ray,
I had "Display pop-ups when screen is off" checked, and unchecking it
now makes Line behave the same as other apps.  (I still have message
previews switched on.)

(My mistake was assuming the global android notification settings acted
as a filter on all apps; but it seems they just work with well-behaved
apps, meaning any individual app is still free to do whatever it wants!)

Darren