Re: [tlug] Android 6 and LINE notifications

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 8:03 AM, Claus Aranha <caranha@example.com> wrote:
> There is a setting in the line app that disables messages contents
> from being added to push notifications.
>
> Not exactly what you are asking for, but maybe a decent workaround?

Indeed, I never even considered a global setting on the phone.
(Perhaps I should try some day?)  I set the above immediately after
installing Line...

Under Settings, select Notifications below "General settings".  I
actually have all of the following off:

* Message previews
* Display pop-ups when screen is on
* Display pop-ups when screen is off