Re: [tlug] Um, so... systemd?

On 2017/01/19 19:55, Scott Robbins wrote:

The incantation I use for that is `sudo yum remove NetworkManager`.
I don't bother to remove it, because various updates reinstall it. I do,
however, make sure to run systemctl disable NetworkManager.service as part
of my first boot procedure.  (And it is necessary, as Edmund mentioned to
add the NM_CONTROLLED=no to the ifcfg-whatever entries.
Just out of curiosity... disable or mask? It sounds like many of us want the extra safety of the mask to prevent it from being started as a "dependency"

David Blomberg