Re: [tlug] Dictionary problem

Spending a bit more words on what is a dictionary that will work for you, how do you inted to usevit, etc. may bring some usefull answers. Is it the UI that doesn't work or the contents or both? I have never used a software dictionary (hmm, there was some En-Bg one for Win95) and I vaguely remember using my Canon Wordtank in 1998-1999 (the problem being I/O for Kanji, I had to search by counting number of strokes and radicals, LoL).

I haven't done written translating in ages, but I remember using mostly Wikipedia as a reference or some random Google search. I do use FF/TB with Rikaichan on daily basis.