Re: [tlug] Dictionary problem

Hi,

Many years ago, I used to use to directly search (using grep) the EIJIRO text file.
I was looking for the most useful Japanese to English suggestions and thought this was the best (at the time, at least :-))

http://www.japaneselanguagetools.com/docs/Eijiro.html

An old version appears to be still on sale. (The site says they don't
plan to sell any of their later versions, unless enrypted for their
product)
http://www.dlmarket.jp/products/detail/302446

Cheers,
Yasu