Re: [tlug] Japanese input method

On Sat, Jul 11, 2015 at 01:47:46AM +0900, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
> Raymond Wan writes:
>
>  > I'm not sure what Travis was thinking, but one interesting "to-do"
>  > item would be to create a set of web pages that could explain how to
>  > set up a Japanese IME.
>
> What's missing from Scott's page?
>
> http://srobb.net/jpninpt.html
>
> OK, Scott's SEO fu is weak ("linux japanese keyboard input" and he
> doesn't show in the first ten pages).  A link from tlug.jp might help.

Heh.  I suppose I could ask an SEO meister for meta tags. But,
as I don't have any ads on there, I don't care too much about my rating.

Hard to say doing from my own computer, when srobb.net is a frequent
choice, but substituting FreeBSD for Linux in that phrase  brought it up to
one of the first 5 hits.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6