Re: [tlug] Autostarting Skype

> LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/mesa-diverted/i386-linux-gnu/ /usr/bin/skype &
> [...]
> What I'd really like to do is click on the large, friendly Skype icon
> and have that happen automatically.

Assuming that you have skype for "Debian 7 (multiarch)" installed, do the
following:
1. Find the file /usr/share/applications/skype.desktop
2. Replace this line:
Exec=skype %U
with this line:
Exec=env LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/mesa-diverted/i386-linux-gnu/ skype %U

You should now have a fully functional icon/launcher in the "Internet"
section of the main menu.

Best regards,
Vitalie Ciubotaru