Re: [tlug] Best IME for an "i18n power user" on linux?

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015, at 23:57, Christian Horn wrote:
> A different idea is to look at the package contents: [root@спутник ~]#
> rpm -ql mozc

Thanks Chris.... someone on the Gentoo forum helped by pointing out that
mozc_tool uses a QT-based GUI, and thus is only built when the qt4 USE
flag is active. I had forgotten the fact that I had turned that flag off
because it had resulted in a compile error. I figured "I don't need no
steenkeeng GUI integrations!" and turned off qt4, which caused the build
to succeed, and me to promptly forget the whole thing :=)

Still livin' and learnin'...

Dave