Mailing List Archive

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [tlug] "Cage nut tool" in Japanese?

On Monday, April 06, 2015 11:08 PM, Edward Middleton wrote:
On 04/04/2015 11:34 PM, Raymond Wan wrote:

Does anyone know what it's called in Japanese?  Or even what
kind of store would sell it?  This isn't the type of thing
that Bic Camera or Yodobashi Camera would have, I guess?

This is the sort of thing I would buy online (at least in Japan I
would).  Shops selling this sort of thing at a reasonable price aren't
in places you want to go, but most of them have an online shop.

Thanks, Edward! I actually want to order it online for more practical reasons... I'm in tourist-mode when I visit Japan and I'm not so sure I want to sacrifice any photography time. :-)

I was hoping to order it from Amazon Japan since they deliver to a convenience store. Really convenient when you're staying short-term in a hotel...

Well, I'll figure something out. Perhaps I'll start by writing it out in katakana instead of relying on my pronunciation. :-P


Home | Main Index | Thread Index

Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links