Re: [tlug] "Cage nut tool" in Japanese?

On Saturday, April 04, 2015 11:16 PM, steve wrote:
On 04/04/2015 07:34 AM, Raymond Wan wrote:

Does anyone know what it's called in Japanese?  Or even what
kind of store would sell it?  This isn't the type of thing
that Bic Camera or Yodobashi Camera would have, I guess?

How about "cage nut tool" or ケージナットツール :)
https://www.google.com/search?q=ケージナットツール

*doh* I couldn't find it with what I was typing. I guess I got my dash or my small tsu wrong somewhere! My katakana is getting rustier by the day...

Thanks a lot, Steve! Will give it a try when I visit the stores!

Ray