Re: [tlug] Experience running internet connections over old Japanese wiring that wasn't designed for internet connections

On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 02:26:24PM +0000, Darren Cook wrote:

> I was having trouble with weak wifi signal, so bought a USB external
> wifi, with not one but two antenna [1]. I've been disappointed to find
> it makes no difference, and in fact I've now stopped carrying it around
> with me.

Reminds me of this, maybe someone has not yet seen this idea to
create a 3d representation of wifi reception:
http://www.engadget.com/2015/02/16/wifi-mapping-in-3d/
Very nice idea.

Chris