Re: [tlug] Laser printer for Linux

On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 11:08:32PM +0100, Benjamin Tayehanpour wrote:

> C) Please tell me I'm not being compelled to defend a DIY solution on an LUG mailing list. What's the world come to?

I think the original question was about multifunctions, so in this case,
while great for printing, it doesn't deal with the scanning aspect.

It does seem cool though. As for me, in the last 10 years or so, I've used
only HP and Brother, and in all cases, they worked with Linux and FreeBSD.
I think I've used HPLIP for most of the HP printers--I put up a page at one
point about using it on CentOS because the documentation at that time
had left out things.

Now, for all those who feel grouchy and want to get in arguments, here's a
woman about to go on an elephant ride.

http://srobb.net/elephant.jpg

--
Scott Robbins