Re: [tlug] Oops, what a waste of a good cup of tea

On 2014-10-28 09:56 +0000 (Tue), Darren Cook wrote:

> I have never really used Yahoo Auctions, and it is complicated further
> by needing it shipped to the U.K. Any advice?

Also have a look at what BeStock[1] has available (it would be mail
order from Kansai) and ThinkFactory/PSPlaza[2] (they have a shop in
Akihabara). I've bought many tens of thousands of yen worth of Thinkpad
stuff from both places, and have been very satisfied with both.

[1] http://www.be-stock.com/
[2] http://www.psplaza.com/

cjs
--