Re: [tlug] (off-topic) Unlimited data plan (mobile internet access) in Japan

Josh Glover writes:

 > PS: When are we going to get that coffee / beer / whatever? Do you
 > ever go to any meetups? You've got to give me the skinny on Swedish
 > telecoms in person. :)

Since this is TLUG, I assume you mean a nomikai? ;-)

BTW, I believe Swedish IT is actually pretty well studied by
economists, their camp followers, and muckrakers.  (I was looking for
software development and high-tech clusters in the OECD, but I imagine
if people are studying high-tech clusters in Sweden they probably are
pretty interested in telecoms too.)  But I suppose if you want the
real skinny, you have to find a girl with a dragon tattoo.