Re: [tlug] (off-topic) Unlimited data plan (mobile internet access) in Japan

On Wednesday, September 03, 2014 11:07:25 AM Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
> I'm a little surprised by that statement if it's true.  It indicates
> that most telcos are in dire straits, as Japanese companies just don't
> report reasonable levels of profit (except for Toyota).

From:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nippon_Telegraph_and_Telephone

" ... Ranked 29th in Fortune Global 500, NTT is the largest telecommunications company in the world in terms of revenue. "

Indeed meaning of revenue far from being equal to net income but potentially profitable. Operating income up from 2012, though.

Regards,