Re: [tlug] (off-topic) Unlimited data plan (mobile internet access) in Japan

mID:<5405F6A7.2010104@example.com> =====[ Ter 02 Set 2014 17:55:52 BRT ]=====
> P.S. I took a look at boingo for the U.K., and they are mainly giving
> you BT-Openzone, then a smattering of cafes and hotels. At £10/month
> they are way cheaper than BT themselves, who charge: £4/hr, £10/day, £25
> for 5 days, or £39 for 30 days.  (Coming down to £15/month if paying for
> 12 months.)

You mean, a region for 10 bucks.

Which brings us to our next question; how these people form their
prices... I know NTT is the most profitable telco in the world...

Not hard to think representatives from the main operators informally
sitting on a sloppy Shinjuku bar thinking theirs ways of holding the bar
high...

Fernando.