Re: [tlug] Poll: OpenOffice or LibreOffice?

Travis Cardwell writes:

 > One time I worked with a person who graduated from this stage to
 > using Excel for everything, even word processing tasks!

That doesn't surprise me, actually. Use column A for the (adjustable!)
left margin, column B for paragraph indents, etc.  It's basically
the same as the now classic use of tables for formatting everything in
web design, and likely to be far less surprising than the automatic
"smart" formatting that wordprocessors like to apply to tabs and
numbered paragraphs.