Re: [tlug] Poll: OpenOffice or LibreOffice?

On Friday, 16 May 2014, Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen@example.com> wrote:
fgs@example.com writes:

 > Micro$hit supports " ODF " since " Office " v.2007 or so. Don't get
 > it. You just ask your peer

My "peers" use LaTeX, by definition.

I assume that "uses LaTeX" is part of your definition of "peer", right? I love it! My definition now includes "uses Lisp, or failing that, a functional language other than the abomination that is Scala".

--Josh Glovjure

--
Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse the brevity and potential typos.