Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Linux Quiz: Call For Questions
- Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 20:19:27 +0200
- From: Bruno Raoult <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Linux Quiz: Call For Questions
- References: <535A6370.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <CABHGxq49S0jFeHU_zBxGocOPDRTHhVVGiJX2E35-u2SiT7PKYA@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 10:37 AM, Stephen J. Turnbull <email@example.com> wrote: > Jim Breen writes: > > On 26 April 2014 13:25, Stephen J. Turnbull <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote: > > > > > Historical question: Give an efficient sequence of search keywords to > > > determine "Who is Andrew Tannebaum and why do Linux fans care?" > > > > Some of us are old enough not to even dream of Googling for > > something like that. > > What, no "I-was-on-that-mailing-list-doncha-know-ly y'rs"? ;-) > > Old-enough-not-to-need-Google-but-young-enough-to-dream-of-it-ly y'rs, > > P.S. No, I wasn't on that list, myself. :-) OK. a few questions from me. 1) How to remove a file named ".abc" 2) how .??* could be useful for "ls" 3) How and when could "rm" not free disk space 4) "ln" vs "ln -s" etc... You will tell me these are more about shell. Right. I have an idea for having 4 answers for these questions (as you are going to this kind of test, I suppose). I would also be very happy to get the full quiz :) br. -- 2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] IMEs in Mint?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Linux Quiz: Call For Questions
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Linux Quiz: Call For Questions
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Linux Quiz: Call For Questions
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links