Re: [tlug] [CFP] Call for presenters - May 10 Technical Meeting

If only there was some way to make virtual server instances that could be set with identical filesystem snapshots and spun up in seconds, each with their own IP addresses so any number of challengers could login and begin instantaneously ....

Oh Cardwell~~~~-san~~~~

I have half-a-dozen challenges lying around in my archives I could contribute. And by "contribute" I mean write the readme/question file and prepare the necessary materials like data files.

Akira

On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 2:35 PM, Kalin KOZHUHAROV <me.kalin@example.com> wrote:
On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 2:24 PM, 黒鉄章 <akira.kurogane@example.com> wrote:
> May I propose we call this "Commandline Death Match"?  (thunder roll in
> background)  Losers have the ctrl key plucked from their keyboards :P

If we go that way, then login to server and produce desired output is
the only way to judge...

Next time running local CTF?

Kalin.